- All registered riders compete in two qualification runs
- 16 women and 32 men advance to Finals based on their single fasted qualification run. Riders are seeded into heats of four for finals
- Finals consist of head-to-head heats racing with heats of four riders. The top two riders in each heat progress to the next round
- There are two separate FIS Snowboard Cross World Cups being held at Bataille Royale, the first on Saturday March 25th and the second on Sunday March 26th. All invited riders have the chance to compete in both.
- Athletes compete for a prize purse as well as points towards world standing and Olympic qualification
More info on Snowboard Cross: FIS Snowboard Cross
*Format subject to change based on registration and weather as per FIS guidelines